Our website address is: https://isaluhospitals.com.
Isalu Hospitals Privacy Statement Isalu Hospitals Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Information that we collect from you When you visit our website, we may collect and process the following information about you: information that you provide by filling in any of the following on our website:
1. Our online appointment booking form
2. Contact us form
3. Newsletter subscription
Use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. Information that you provide by filling the ‘online appointment booking form’ will be used to confirm your appointment with our specialists.
2. Information that you provide by filling the ‘contact us form’ will be used to respond to any enquiry or suggestions you submit to us.
3. Information that you provide by filling the ‘Newsletter form’ will be used to send you our newsletters by email.
Disclosure of your information
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
1. Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
2. Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
3. Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching our site. To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
1. For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
2. For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
If you sign up to receive our newsletters, we will use the information you give us to provide the service(s) you have requested. We may occasionally contact subscribers to help us evaluate and improve the quality of our services.
We are not responsible for the privacy and data protection practices of other websites which may be reached through links contained in this website. If you follow a link to any other websites, please check the privacy and data protection policies and statements on these websites before you submit any personal data
Accessing and updating information
You are entitled to see the information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.