- Radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Evaluation and treatment of mediastinal tumors
- Mitral and aortic valve repair and replacement
- Left ventricle restoration (Dor procedure)
- Cardiac Support Devices
- Surgical treatment of aortic aneurysms and dissections
- Lung and esophageal resection
What to Expect From Your Visit
Keeping your heart strong and healthy is crucial to your overall well-being. Our cardiology services are here to help you manage and treat your heart health no matter what you might need.
Whether you need minor treatment or a complex procedure, our goal is always to have you back to living a full, normal life as quickly as possible.
Our cardiology specialist will work hard to evaluate your condition and recommend treatment options that will best meet your unique needs.
We offer the following cardiology services:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Heart rhythm monitoring
- General cardiology consultation
- Stress testing
- Cardiac Catheterization
- ASD/PFO closure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) testing of the heart’s electrical activity
- Anti-coagulation management for heart valve patients
Speak with helpdesk
Call: (234) 817-200-1522